Last updated: September 21, 2017
- Purpose. KATE FRANTZ is the creator and author of www.sacredartscene.com, a website that provides information about sacred art.
- Signing Up for Certain Site Features. Based on the information you supply, we may contact you via email. Any contests, polls or other features requiring you to sign up may be governed by specific rules, which we will post for your review. By signing up for a particular feature, you become subject the rules governing that feature. By signing up with KATE FRANTZ you agree that you are 18 years of age or older.
- Communications from KATE FRANTZ. We will communicate with you by email.
- KATE FRANTZ’s Proprietary Rights and Re-Use Policy. You acknowledge and agree that the information and materials presented on or through WWW.SACREDARTSCENE.COM will remain the property of KATE FRANTZ and its licensors or providers, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other proprietary rights and related laws, rules and regulations. The materials produced by KATE FRANTZ (including photographs, graphics, video and audio content) are protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this compilation and produced by KATE FRANTZ are also copyrighted works. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in any materials produced by KATE FRANTZ.
The trademarks, service marks, logos, and trade names displayed on WWW.SACREDARTSCENE.COM (collectively the “Marks”) are the registered and unregistered trademarks of KATE FRANTZ its licensors and suppliers, and others. All Marks on KATE FRANTZ not owned by KATE FRANTZ are the property of their respective owners. The Marks owned by KATE FRANTZ whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not KATE FRANTZ.
KATE FRANTZ Partner logos are provided to KATE FRANTZ by the relevant Partners and may not be reused in any manner without explicit authorization from the applicable Partner. TWITTER, TWEET, RETWEET and the Twitter Bird are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates.
General Re-Use Policy
You may copy reprint, publish, reproduce, or otherwise display materials created by KATE FRANTZ and made available through KATE FRANTZ (collectively, the “KATE FRANTZ Works”) on the condition that you attribute those materials to KATE FRANTZ or WWW.SACREDARTSCENE.COM, as applicable, and provide a link to the KATE FRANTZ website (WWW.SACREDARTSCENE.COM). Specifically, any article or materials that you reprint or otherwise reproduce must be displayed with its by-line, if applicable.
Limit on Use
Except as expressly permitted above, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any material produced by KATE FRANTZ. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not distribute any material produced by KATE FRANTZ over any network, including a local area network, nor sell or offer it for sale.
You may not make any editorial changes to articles or materials without first receiving express permission from KATE FRANTZ. This provision does not restrict excerpting portions of content in a manner that does not alter the editorial intent.
If any of these terms are breached, we reserve the right to withdraw your license to republish our material. In this situation, you must take immediate steps to remove our material from all current and past communications.
- Information Available on or through WWW.SACREDARTSCENE.COM. Much information made available on or through WWW.SACREDARTSCENE.COM is provided by third parties or other WWW.SACREDARTSCENE.COM visitors or users (such information, “Third-Party Content”). The inclusion or appearance of Third-Party Content on WWW.SACREDARTSCENE.COM does not indicate any approval or endorsement by KATE FRANTZ. KATE FRANTZ is not responsible for, and hereby disclaims any and all liability that may arise from Third-Party Content. KATE FRANTZ does not ensure the accuracy of the information and content provided on WWW.SACREDARTSCENE.COM nor is it responsible for the accuracy of such information and hereby disclaims any and all liability that may arise from any content.
- Links. The Site provides links to other websites and resources. Because KATE FRANTZ has no control over these sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that KATE FRANTZ does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. KATE FRANTZ is providing these links to you only as a convenience. KATE FRANTZ has the right, but not the obligation to block links from or to WWW.SACREDARTSCENE.COM at any time.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by KATE FRANTZ infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright/ for details. Notices and counter-notices with respect to KATE FRANTZ should be sent to: email@example.com.
Please be aware that if you decide to disclose personally identifiable information on forums open to other site visitors or WWW.SACREDARTSCENE.COM members, this information may become public. KATE FRANTZ does not control the acts of other WWW.SACREDARTSCENE.COM visitors or members, so please be cautious when deciding to reveal personal information on WWW.SACREDARTSCENE.COM. If you believe a WWW.SACREDARTSCENE.COM visitor or member is improperly collecting or using information about you or other users, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information collected from third parties. KATE FRANTZ may aggregate content from social media from users who use certain hashtags and post the content on KATE FRANTZ’s website. KATE FRANTZ has the right to remove any aggregated content from its website for any reason. If your content is posted on WWW.SACREDARTSCENE.COM and you would like it removed for any reason, please email email@example.com with the subject “remove content from WWW.SACREDARTSCENE.COM” and a brief description of what content should be removed. If you believe someone else’s content should be removed for any reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “remove content from WWW.SACREDARTSCENE.COM” and a brief description of what content should be removed and why.
- Jurisdictional Issues. The Site is controlled and operated by KATE FRANTZ from its principal office in MICHIGAN, U.S.A., and is not intended to subject KATE FRANTZ to the laws or jurisdiction of any other state, country, or territory. Those who choose to access WWW.SACREDARTSCENE.COM do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are solely responsible for complying with all local laws, rules, and regulations.
- Disclaimers. WWW.SACREDARTSCENE.COM IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MUST EVALUATE AND BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITES, AND ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS THEREOF. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, KATE FRANTZ DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO WWW.SACREDARTSCENE.COM.
- Limitation of Liability. NEITHER KATE FRANTZ, NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR CONSULTANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE BLOG AND/OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE BLOG, ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE BLOG. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE BLOG, CONTENT, SERVICES OR ANY LINKED SITE IS TO STOP YOUR USE OF IT.